Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Friday, March 18

MOVING TO A NEW BLOG! Please follow me!!!


Ok...since this blog got hacked with malware...I am moving to a new blog at http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com/

If I could import followers, I would, but I can't unfortunately.

Please follow me to that address, as I will be deleting this blog soon. It will look the same as this blog except you'll see items in the sidebar! :)  Please join as a follower there now, because this blog won't be here long!







Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com