Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Tuesday, November 24

Swoon



Isn't the above ad for Anthropologie just delish? I totally swooned over it when I opened my email this morning. I really can't afford anything there, but I do subscribe to both Anthropologie and Free People emails just for the beautiful graphics!

I'm still recovering from working all day yesterday on my videos for  P52 Challenge #4.
If you are looking for the Project 52 Blog Hop, GO HERE!!!



So I came across on 123people links to these  free .PDF's that I am in from my pal Becky Fleck, the best-selling author of the b ook Scrapbook PageMaps  and I thought I'd share them with you, click on the image to go to the download. The second one is features digital scrapbookers.

 

So my mother wants me to give her $100 worth of Christmas gift ideas for her to buy me (includes my birthday on December 27th).  Do you guys have any suggestions? She is a total list person when it comes to shopping for Christmas.  What are you asking Santa for?





No comments: