Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Friday, January 29

Dare #165 What Did You Do In 2009?

 

It's Digi Dare Day!
This week's dare is by darer Valorie, "I cannot believe that 2010 is here! Well, January is almost over for that matter!! Time is just flying by so fast. For my dare, I want you to scrap about what you accomplished or wished you could have accomplished in the past year. Seeing as how both my older childrens' birthdays were the 26th and 27th, I want to see 2 curly ribbons. My DD turned 12 (say what?!!!!) and DS is now 10!!! There is 2 years between them so let's do another 2 and use 2 alphas!! I cannot wait to see where this inspiration takes you!!

Dare Flair:
  • Journal about your accomplishments (or ones you wished you could've done) for 2009.
  • Use 2 different alphas
  • Use 2 curly ribbons (yarn, string, hemp, etc)
  • Let's see a LARGE BOLD 2009 on there somewhere!!"
 Join us and share your layout meeting the flairs by next Thursday at http://www.digidares.com

Credits: Paper- Seasons of Enchantment by Doris Castle; One Word Says It All by Jennifer Barrette; Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall; Crush Alpha and Elements by Krystal Hartley; Ho Ho Retro Alpha by Gypsy Couture; Text Bytes No. 6 by Pattie Knox; Bad Sewing Maching -Don't Be Square by Traci Reed







No comments: