Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Thursday, March 4

Pretty Cool Gals, No Pretty Bad Girls

via Bad Girls website
Love these girls, my teammates at Bad Girls




OWNER
The colour pink. Pretty purses. {Loud, gaudy, costume jewelry.} Big…no…Huge! Sunglasses.
European Design. Antiques. My family. The Lord. Smiles. Comedies. The breeze on my face.
Just a few of my favorites.
My main passion? Art….I don’t distinguish between my life and art…they are one in the same.
Come….join me in this journey….my true hope and dream is to make a difference in your life and leave you not only breathless…but alas…inspired!








My name is Marie Ramirez I am a mom with 4 children, 1 soul mate and 6
kitties. I have been scrapbooking for about 6 years but up until 3 years ago it was
about one layout a month, now I scrapbook at least 10 a month. I finally figured it
was time to start using the stuff I bought instead of hoarding it.

I became addicted to scrapbooking when my Mother in Law passed away. She
was the kindest, sweetest, loving woman I have ever met in my life. My children
were very young. I wanted them to remember her like I did and I didn’t want to
forget a single thing about the awesome mother, grandmother, person that she was. What better way to convey that then in scrapbooking. So here I am! Just one more thing she brought to my life that I love.

 


I am Jaz Lee from Singapore. I am a SAHM with 3 precious crazy adorable
kiddos. They are my source of inspirations most of the time.

I have been scrapping for 3years now and loving every moment of it. I have had my work published in several magazines i.e. Somerset Memories, Scrapbooking  Memories and Stamping and Papercraft Magazines. I am currently designing for Webster's Pages and am teaching at Laines Papeterie, a LSS during the weekends.

My work,I will say, I don't have one definite style, but if I have to describe it, I
would describe it as a "beautiful mess". I like to clutter the page up with papers
and embellishments into one organized piece. And I always think it is
exhilarating to have the freedom to greet each piece of work as a challenge, to think up new ideas and be as creative as possible.

I am so glad and honoured that I am part of Bad Girls now. I think that there is no
good girls gone wrong but bad girls found .Good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere. Let's have fun together here ;)


My name is Anna, but on the net I tend to use my nickname – Finnabair or
Finn to make it shorter. I live in Warsaw, Poland, just in the middle of Europe, with my dear, supportive husband – Jêdrek, who understands my passion. I love photos, new challenges in my life and a cup of black tea somewhere nearby;)

How did my adventure start? I've tried several techniques in my life but at the end of 2007 I found information about scrapbooking and in 2008 I made my first pieces – I fell in love. Now I'm totally addicted - especially to layouts and albums. Next step was trying some altered art and mixed media - and my love got even deeper! I love mixing different styles, supplies and medias in my projects, as I think the joy of experimenting and the pleasure of creating freely is most important in every kind of art. It's 

s shabby - or it's everything mixed together! Are the names important? I don't think so -the only thing that is important here is creating art of every kind wherever you can! I've got my own blog - Tworzysko Finnabair - where I where I share my everyday life and my creations with all the interested and for almost two years I ran with my friends a crafty blog - Craftowo. In 2009 I joined my first real design team - I became a Bad Girls  Project 52 Designer, which was an amazing and inspiring experience. I also do some workshops, tutorials and crafty projects for the local stores and challenge blogs. And now? A new journey starts... I can't wait to see what it will bring...
Want to join me?

My name is Kathryn Johnson; I’m 30 years old from Phoenix, Arizona, and have a BFA in Painting from Northern Arizona University. I am a scrapbook and mixed-media artist, and am also lucky enough to be a stay-at home mom. I’m married to my wonderful husband, Jeff, and mom to Connor, age 5, and Logan, age 3. I have been published in Ready, Set, Create, and have been honored to be on the design team at Use Your Stash. I have also been a guest designer at 2Croppin’ Cousins. I was recently on the design team for Project 52, and am currently on the design team for Creative Therapy. You can see more of my work on my blog, Create Each Day, and my gallery on Flickr. I have been a Bad Girl from the beginning, and have loved every minute of it! I believe there is no wrong way to create. I want to encourage others to jump in, try something new, and just grow in their art. Being an artist means you never stop learning, and I am looking forward to sharing and
learning alongside all the talented artist here at Bad Girls.

Want to read more posts like this?
Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with Bloglines



No comments: