Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, November 17

Projects in Progress

How many projects in progress do you have or are you all caught up?
I swear I need to finish a project before I start anymore!!!! LOL
I have several mini-albums in progress like one about my dog, one about our trip to Myrtle Beach, and a summer one I just have to finish the last two pages........ plus a few projects that are more pending.........

a peek at my Journal Your Christmas/December Daily album..........


a little glitter for a FTLOA layout..........



FTLOA goodies on a Say It With Letters project.........


I challenge you to take some photos of your projects in progress!








Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


1 comment:

linda said...

i know what you mean regarding a million projects in progress... i just have to let myself go if an idea pops up... but doesn't mean I get to finishing it! eek!