Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Saturday, February 12

One Little Word 2011: How to Be "Fabulous"

Last time I shared some book resources for being fabulous, and I am reading myself right now "Fabulous Friendship Festival" by Sark, and "Fabulous Friendships: Scrapbooking the Relationships..." by Kitty Foster and Wendy McKeehan.

Today I'd like to share some links I've found that are fabulous reading, so grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy. I scoured the internet for these links for a prompt by OneWord.org: List areas of your life where you should consider establishing a discipline (for incorporating your One Word) such as spiritual, physical, mental/emotional, professional, relationships, and family. Use this list to come up with tangible ways to exercise your One Word. So you know my word is "Fabulous", and please come on my Fabulous Journey with me to:


Thanks for checking in with me today. I hope every minute of your day is F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.!!!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon: Scrapbooker's Valentine Day Adventure Itinerary
On Valentine's Day, I'll share with you a Full Day or Half Day Itinerary for you to go on a special adventure date with yourself! xoxo





Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

No comments: