Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Tuesday, March 1

GingerScrapsStreet March Is Now Available (Free)

Here is my article on a retro trend: Piece It Together
Pages 7-10
Contributors (to my article) include:
Regiane Thahira 
Bonnie Freshour
Rona Gavino
Nicole Pomeroy 
Samantha Jensen
Eryn Herbert 
Tanisha Long 
Ellen Sosnoski 
Laina Lamb
Izzy Anderson
Brianne Nevill

If you would like to be a guest designer for my article, please email me at julieann at scrapstreet dot com, and I will add you to the list, and give you more information.

P.S. Check out this issue - all readers get a free 12x12 print from Persnickety Prints for a limited time!!!! I've ordered from them recently, and they are awesome!!!! Click on the magazine image to read it.

 




Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

No comments: