Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Tuesday, September 15

New Projects - Artsy Fartsy

I've been super creative lately! Here's a quick visual look at what I've been up too. I'll be back later with more to say:
Art Doll in ShadowBox, made with Sherriejd's Ultimate Art Dolls Digi Kit
 
  
 





Vintage Comic Altered Box with Mini Album
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
  
 
  

Embroidery Mixed Media Bird
 
  
  
  
  
  
Thanks for looking!

What have you been inspired to create within the past 48 hours? Leave me a link! Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kaytee said...

I love that mini album! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love all your projects, especially the mini album!

Rachael said...

Neat work!! Love how you recycled the WW box!

Sasha Holloway said...

Umm Im juss saying .. WOW you are just talented girl .. WOW

Marit said...

AWESOME!!!! I love your comic-strip-mini-album... some inspiration you're spreading around here... thanks!!!

danette said...

So COOOLLL!! You can really come up with some neat ideas. I would love to be able to come up with ideaS like these, but I guess you would have to have a brain--which I do not have, well I do have 1/2 of a brain left in me---LOL TFS