Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Monday, November 30

Last Day of "Art Every Day Month"


 
Yesterday I worked for hours on our new Bad Girls Project 52 challenge coming next week, I think it is really going to appeal to a lot of people. In the meantime, there is plenty of time to finish Challenge #4!!!
I also made this art journal page in my Wreck This Journal book. The challenge was to fill the page with circles which I did using my oil pastels.


 


And today's WTJ page was to scratch the page using a sharp object:



 

Over the weekend, my husband hung some shelving in my studio for me!
Here is the BEFORE:



AFTER
 


And this wall,  I don't think I have a "before" but here is the AFTER:


I have many more photos taken in March 2008 here on Facebook if you want to see!

And so this concludes November's Art Every Day Month Challenge!!!
I didn't make it every day, but I sure had fun trying. I found myself in my studio much more and on Facebook A LOT LESS. It felt good to get something done even if it was just a little something to say
"I was creative today."
Now tomorrow is December and it's the 4th year (WOW) that I am in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas! I will be blogging almost every day for JYC so stay tuned!!!
xoxo,
ja





No comments: