Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, December 2

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful




I remember as  young schoolgirls in Ohio, my sister and I longed for snowdays off school. That was what was on my mind as I created these Journal Your Christmas pages. So you see snowmen, handmade snowflakes of vintage music paper and german glass glitter, a left-over packet of hot cocoa mix (empty of course), and snow related rubons. Here, today, we have not had any snow...well our first snow was yesterday but it melted before noon. They said on the news that us taxpayers are ahead since we haven't had to use the salt trucks yet. I think I'll journal on a tag and slip it inside the cocoa pocket? telling how we escaped the winter snow storm in March 2008 by going to Hilton Head. Thanks everyone for your comments and kind words for my JYC!!! They mean so much to me. :) ;) :) :) :) ;)

 












 

 













No comments: