Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Tuesday, March 2

Welcome New Readers! My First Post at Bad Girls Kits Blog Today....

I've had some new readers join me, and I wanted to give you all
a great big warm welcome!

Please feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself
or friend me on Facebook (tell me how you know me or I might ignore your request).


Today is my first post at the Bad Girls Kits Blog as an Elite Artist:


ElitebannerJulieAnn

by Julie Ann Shahin, Elite Artist DT Coordinator

If you come to the blog via our CREATE EACH DAY messageboard hints, you'll know that the new Elite Artists Design Team will be posting to this blog every day. Be sure to read Wendy's vision here: "CREATE EACH DAY"...is something new and VERY EXCITING at BAD GIRLS....meant to be your GO TO...EVERY.SINGLE.DAY for all your artistic inspiration....home decorating inspiration....design prompts.....as you can see...we are really going to WOW you and keep you guessing as to....

WHAT WILL THEY DO NEXT????? 


 
Go to the "Elite Artist blog" to see my full blog post and tutorial!!!
{{{sneaky peeky}}}








No comments: