Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Monday, April 5

April Create Art Each Day Challenge Day 1

Embroidery In Progress!

Sublime Stitching Craft Pad
This is a pattern from the Sublime Stitching Pad by Jenni Hart.  Don't you love anything regarding chandeliers? This is my first post for our April Challenge, Create Art Each Day, as seen "here", and you can get support "here". I hope you'll join us.

If you are interested in embroidery, here are some links for you:

Sharon B's Dictionary of Stitches

Sublime Stitching Online

One of my favorites: Sarah's Hand Embroidery Tutorials (click on the side bar links)

Original Hand Embroidery Patterns (Flickr)

Feeling Stitchy

Have a marvelous Monday! Go be creative!!!


 xoxo, julie ann




Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



No comments: