Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, May 26

She Speaks!

Aha!!!! Yes, I am still here. 
Still doing my thing. 
 I am super excited to share with you that 
my friend, Norma Kennedy, just opened
and I have been having a blast
hanging out there.

On May 1st, I adopted a rescue dog as I had been telling
my husband for months that I wanted a dog. His name is Friday.




He is a Bichon Frise. According to Dogtime.com, "Happy, charming and independent, the Bichon Frise is an engaging companion." http://dogtime.com/bichon-frise.html

The Bichon Frise (pronounced BEE-shawn FREE-say; the plural is Bichons Frises) is a cheerful, small dog with a love of mischief and a lot of love to give. With his black eyes and fluffy white coat, the Bichon looks almost like a child's toy. And it doesn't take long to realize that the Bichon can be your happiest and most enthusiastic companion.

Friday is definitely happy happy and full of lots of love!!!! I just want to love on him, then it's time to his walk, then I need to take a nap, then dinnertime, then walk time, then bedtime! LOL  (Well.........almost!)



I have also had some fun time with my new friend via FACEBOOK
at her studio in Fairport, New York
where she has invited me to teach classes starting in June.
More info on that very soon!!!!




As for Bad Girls, I was selfishly devastated by the news shared here
in mid-April. I did not comment for over a month as I think I was in shock,
and grieving for dreams that could have been. I understand and wish Wendy
and her family ALL THE BEST!!!! And then life just happened right after the
announcement: I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach ------------>



 and then I met with Joanne and started planning my classes, 
got my dog and starting training him, and now it's the end of May!


 
 Have you made any new friends lately? 
xoxo, ja
 
Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


No comments: