Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, April 28

Announcing Scrapbook Page Maps 2: More Sketches by Becky Fleck on Amazon


Most scrapbookers I know are already fans of Page Maps, and of Becky Fleck, and already own her first book: Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches For Creative Layouts. So it's really exciting that she is following up her best-seller with a second volume: Scrapbook Page Maps 2: More Sketches for Creative Layouts and Cards! Not to mention she asked me to contribute to her new book~!!!! (Wheeee!!!!!) I am actually in a sort of 3-D section, as my projects go beyond the flat layouts, they are a clear mini-album, and a clipboard project that could be a gift for a teacher or any special someone! You can pre-order this amazing book now, for release in October 2010! Scrapbook Page Maps 2: More Sketches for Creative Layouts and Cards



Pick up her first book if you haven't already!
Highly worth every single penny.


AMAZON REVIEWS
80 reviews
 
30 of 30 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars This One Is The Best!, March 26, 2008
By Jeffery J. Campbell (Mountain Home, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I have bought a few sketch books including the other "Becky" books and the Close To My Heart series and this one is FAR superior! Save your money on the others and invest in this one that will certainly inspire you. Not only did I get idea's from the sketches for my layouts but I also came away with quite a few idea's for using embellishments I already had in a new and fresh way.

The sketch idea's are shown in double page spreads, single page spreads, 8 1/2 X 11 spreads and even some examples adapting them to cards. The layouts show you how to rotate the sketch, how to subsitute picture sizes and how to even elimanate pictures. They use enlargements as well as standard 4X6 pic's. Just about any inspiration you need you will find within these pages.

The added (and priceless) bonus is the cards at the back of the book. You can pop out cards that have not only the sketch on them but also a completed page idea using the sketch and carry them in the box (also provided)to your crops. To me these cards were WELL worth the price of the book!

Don't hesitate on this book. Chances are your other sketch books will become obsolete.






Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


No comments: