Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, April 14

Sneak Peeks

I do believe there is a newsletter coming with layouts of the Bad Girls Elite Artists Layouts for "this" Feature Kit very soon, and here are my sneak peeks!




I also decided to start my sister's wedding album, yes, albeit six years late. I just happened to turn on HSN  one morning as I was waking up, as sometimes my friend Candra George has her layouts featured as part of Anna Griffin's design team when Anna is selling her products. Lo and behold, Anna was selling an amazing 12x12 album kit, half of which was pre-made, and the other half she gives you the product to finish. I thought this would be perfect for my sister's album. First of all, the pre-made pages were outstanding!!!! I made so many pages in 2 hours time! Here a few peeks...

These are PRE-MADE Pages, can you believe it? Aren't they gorgeous? Except for the word "Beauty" which I added.
So what have you been creating? I'm going to take a break for the next week and a half, but I want to know what you are up to!!!


P.S. I forgot to mention that the album kit with tons of goodies and extras was the Deal of the Day and it was only $25!!!! I couldn't resist. Shipping was about $9...So awesome. Ok...can't believe I almost forgot that juicy nugget of info.  Have a great day.



Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



No comments: