Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Saturday, June 26

I Can't Explain Myself, Sir, Because I'm Not Myself You See aka Tea Party Part 3 When Your Husband Spills Water on Your Laptop

"Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!" -White Rabbit
So I have 3 photos for you now for the tea party because my husband JUST spilled water on my laptop that I was working on! I "lost" the photos for this post since we are letting the laptop dry out!

“It takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!”
-The Red Queen 

Here they are....I hope you stay satisfied in the meantime....I do have more fun photos coming, please be patient!!!! THANKS!!!!!



These teacups are sitting right outside the front door, on the porch for diners outside. Love the eclectic look!


This is in the entrance to La-Tea-Da!


I'll be back with my final post at 10 P.M EST! Please subscribe so you don't miss it!


Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines




Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

i love your tea party posts - and this place is sooo cute!!! i love random things :D :D xx

Deborah said...

The prelude is quiet enticing...pretty pretty.

**blows kisses** Deb

Cassandra said...

This is so beautiful and creative! What a wonderful party!