Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Saturday, June 26

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't." - Lewis Carroll

Welcome again, I'm so glad you are here!

This is Part 4, the final installment of my Mad Tea Party. You can find other rest: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 by clicking on the links.

I'll continue sharing my afternoon date with my husband, at La-Tea-Da Tea Room and Parlour in Rochester, NY. It was the most lovely summer afternoon. A perfect day to enjoy one another's company. Now the best thing about La-Tea-Da is that they have the best collection of hats! And they let you wear them. Any hat you want! They have hats in their entrance-way to choose from...






And they have hats in the parlour room to choose from..........



Not to mention stoles and boas to help you play dress-up....






 Hat #1



 
 




 
 So eventually I did sit down and order from the menu.
 





 
I ordered their Valentine Tea (chocolate with rosebuds) and the  Sandwich Sampler (A nice introduction to our full afternoon tea.)





 
Hat #2





 





 
 One lump or two?



 
 
 And here is my Sandwich Sampler? Looks good, doesn't it?!!!




 
 
 Hat #3




 
 Hat #4



 




 
And my darling husband, what a cutie!!!!! I love him so!





 All in all, I give La-Tea-Da 9 out of 10 stars~this is my 4th time there and I always have just as much fun
and always enjoy the tea!!!


Thanks so much for visiting. I will catch up with you all tomorrow!!!!


You might also enjoy my Wonderland-Inspired blog post here
and be sure to visit the rest of the partiers at Vanessa's blog!



 
Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Enhanced by Zemanta

15 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow that is such a FUN place, i love hat #3!! so cute xx

Joei Lau said...

gorgerous!!!!! tooo much fun and inspiration!

fairyrocks said...

Bonkers I say completley off your head!!!

LOL hello JA this is too much fun!!!

Scrap Vamp said...

What a beautiful array of hats and wonderful decorations! Thank you for having me over to your Mad Tea Party!

Sueann said...

What a fabulous place to go and have a romantic tea....delightful! A great mad mad Tea Party. Loved all the hats!!
Thanks for visiting my tea as well
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know that the quote at the top of your blog is by Alice, not the Mad Hatter :)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Thank you Anonymous! I decided to credit the author, the amazing Lewis Carroll!!!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Such fun! What a lovely tea and super-ific hats! If you have not yet done so, I'd be honored to have you sit a spell with me ~ for tea...http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-mad-tea-party.html
Sincerely, Theresa (aka The White Queen)

Jenny Woolf said...

What wonderful hats! and beautiful food! thank you for sharing this lovely experience!

Everyone's invited to our party - which was, in the memory of Lewis Carroll, specially for children! www.jabberwock.co.uk/blog

Deborah said...

How fun! I greatly enjoyed your party. I have one wall in my kitchen that very color red. **kisses** Deb

Lauren said...

What a lovely party, your pictures are gorgeous! That place looks so fun, and I love those hats!! :) ~Lauren

Rebecca Keppel said...

What a fun afternoon! I love all the hats and the menu. And what a fabulous husband you have--mine would NEVER take me out to tea ;)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Delightful! Loved your fun afternoon at the tea room and the wonderful hats! Your husband is a wonderful sport, and I'm married to one, too! :-)
Looks like a great place to have tea, and I enjoyed sipping mine with you. Hope you'll drop in and have a cup, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Pretty Arty said...

what a great party and the cutest place!! Thought of doing it too, but did not have the time to organize all this:/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.