Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Saturday, June 26

"Why Yes, I'm Very Fond Of Tea," Alice Said. "Let's Have A Tea Party."


Welcome to Inspiration for Generation C 2.0 all you Mad Tea Partiers! "No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow." -Alice In Wonderland. No matter, you found your way here now. I'm so glad  you are here. Many thanks to Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist for hosting the Mad Tea Party 2010~!  I am so inspired every time I am on her blog, if you haven't check her out, you must! 


"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hours dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea." - Henry James


I knew when I was thinking about this Tea Party that I wanted to visit the La-Tea-Da Tea Room and Parlour locally here in Rochester, NY, and it proved to be quite the adventurous outing as my loving, sweet husband accompanied me for Afternoon Tea....

Isn't this a delightful place that you just yearn to go into?


I love all the flowers and color!

Coming up next, more garden photos and a tour of the inside. Check in at 2 pm E.S.T. for more about our delightful tea story!





 

"A Little Princess...it's always tea-time... "




    -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland





Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


2 comments:

Maggi said...

~*~*~*Hip hip hurray it's Tea Party Day!*~*~*~

Ah yes, this was the perfect place for such a magical tea party!

Thanks for having me at your tea party! if you haven't been already, you're cordially invited to my mad tea party! Have yourself a mad sort of day! :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Mad Tea Party!!! What a wonderful place to celebrate!

Linds