Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Wednesday, July 21

More Projects with For the Luv of Art July's Yellow Bag Kit

The best part of these kits from For the Luv of Art are the exclusive stamps designed by owner Norma Kennedy! Here I used the stamp "sweet" under "kiss kiss", as well as the tree and "you are my heart" on the vintage book page.





 I loved coming up with unusual ideas for the banner pieces in the kit too!





 The journaling list is from a challenge on the forum at For the Luv of Art! We have new challenges every week on Tuesdays. ;) Come join the fun.









 These are old photos from 1990 of our dorm room at Michigan State University. I thought the doodled paper was perfect for these photos.

Everything is from the July Yellow Bag Kit "Sweet Ollie" except for the rose ribbon, vintage doilie, wood strip, and staples.

July Yellow Bag Kit "Sweet Ollie" from For the Luv of Art


Journaling:
Sophomore year Kat and I lived in Snyder side of Snyder-Philipps at MSU. We made our dorm room as cozy as possible. With my giant pillow seat, (Pier 1) wicker table, her wall decor and extra pillows, we did a fab job. 1990 - 1991
 



 



 

Exclusive stamp available here


 



 



 
 I'll also be blogging later this week on the blog for For the Luv of Art. Last week I had the honor of choosing Lora Oliver for the Member of the Week! Congrats Lora!!!! :)

 
 
Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


No comments: