|Clip It Up Wall Mount Organizer by Simply Renee|
I am in the midst of re-organizing my scraproom. I decided I wanted to make my own Clip It Up Wall Mount Organizer, and I'm sharing with you today my finished results. I deliberately didn't take pictures of my worksurface because it's a mess, as I'm sorting through the rest of my scraproom!
I had saved the clear wrappers from scrapbook orders and purchases for years, and that is what I used to put most of the items in. I have on my new Wall Mount Organizer: flowers, felt goodies, bling, stickers, rubons, and ribbon. (see full-length photo below)
|View of the bracket attached to the dowel, using small screws|
|View of the Shower Curtain Rings and Binder Clips|
|I had some clear organizers from a binder that I used for flowers.|
|View of the entire length, fits between wall and window|
Here are some other homemade Clip It Up's links, a few tutorials too:
- Ikea Wall Mount by gamerbabe360
- Curtain Rod "Wall Mount" by grandmaper
- Pink Shelf DIY by craftykblog
- El Cheapo Clip It Up by Denise Hill
- Make Your Own Clip It Up (used to hang organizer buckets) by Tara D.
|Simply Renee Clip It Up Rotationg Organizer Base Rack with 80 Swivel Clips|
I don't think I have room for this in my room, but I wanted to share links to Homemade Clip It Up Tabletop Spinner links:
- How to Make Your Own Clip It Up by Kathleen Driggers
- Homemade Clip it Up Video by Margaret
- Homemade Clip It Up Floor Model by Sharyn
- Homemade Clip It Up How to by scrapbook girl (uses terracot pot saucers)
Enjoy This Post?
Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines