Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Sunday, February 27

Log Your Memory Challenges

Log Your Memory.com Logbook Challenge #6
Special Relationships
Journaling:
Being 4 years apart, it was tough for my sister and I to see eye-to-eye growing up.. We made peace many years ago, as adults, and now I’m proud to say we are friends. I really couldn’t imagine life without a sister or the unique friend that she is. I cherish our bond now so much.

Digital Supplies: Kit: Forever Friends by MLE Card and Captivated Visions (Scrap Orchard), Font: Pea Gretchie


Log Your Memory.com Challenge #7 What Do You Love About Your Everyday Life?
I asked my Facebook friends what they love about their everyday life, and recorded their answers here.



This layout was inspired by Nancy Damiano's layout

LYM Challenge 8
I Can't Get Enough!

Journaling: 
The object of my affection is The Beach! I absolutely love taking vacations to beach locations, not to mention that we live at the beach too. It's the sun, the water, the sky...it's all beautiful and I love it!

Credits: Kit: Happenstance by Tangie Baxter Designs (Scrapbookgraphics)
Borders: Splatter Graffiti Happenstance by Tangie Baxter Designs (Scrapbookgraphics)
Font: Fox Script
 

We are having fun with the Log Your Memory challenges, come join us!!!




Thanks for checking in today!
Love ya!!!
xoxo





Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

No comments: