Home About Me Free Tutorials My Portfolio Categories Archives Contact Me

Monday, February 28

February Blog A Day in Review!!!

So I made it! I blogged everyday this month. I hope you enjoyed all my posts as much as I did posting them.
Here's a recap in case you missed any:

FEBRUARY:
  1. Blog A Day Intro
  2. Inspiring Artists and Scrappers (Interview): Diana Fisher
  3. Thursday's Tutorial: Simply Great to Simply Sensational
  4. Scrappers: Get Published Deadline February 28
  5. Log Your Memory Challenge Layouts
  6. As Seen In GingerScrapsStreet Magazine: Cover Layout
  7. As Seen In GingerScrapsStreet Magazine: Organized Life Article
  8. Valentine Inspiration from Tumblr
  9. Willette: Joy Of Love- My Photos
  10. Thursday Tutorial Vault: How to Use Quick Pages
  11. Say It With Letters: Altered Mittens
  12. One Little Word 2011: How to Be Fabulous
  13. Scrap Someone or Something Special This Month
  14. Valentine's Day Scrapbooker's Adventure Itinerary
  15. Counterfit Kit Blog Challenge
  16. Favorite Bloggers
  17. Thursday's Scrapbooker's Library Tips: Journaling Books
  18. As Seen on the Scrapstreet Magazine Blog: Tutorial for Altered Valentine Candy Box
  19. I've Joined the Art Journal Caravan and Tangie Baxter's Creative Team!!!
  20. DIY Homemade Clip It Up
  21. CHA -W 2011 Favorites: On My Wishlist
  22. February's Assignment for Ali's One Little Word Class
  23. Family of 3 Layout
  24. Thursday Tutorial: Making the Perfect Background - Hybrid Style
  25. Focus: Guest Blogger
  26. Free Classes at Spotted Canary
  27. Log Your Memory Challenge Layouts
  28. February in Review <---You are here
Thanks so much for all your comments and emails this month! I had so much fun I'm doing Blog A Day again in March. If you have any topics or tutorials you'd like me to cover, please drop me a note.

Want to learn more about blogging?

Blogging For Dummies

Blogging for Bliss: Crafting Your Own Online Journal: A Guide for Crafters, Artists & Creatives of all Kinds

The IT Girl's Guide to Blogging with Moxie

Artful Blogging Magazine (310+ Inspiring photos, May June July 2010)

Artful Blogging Magazine By Somerset Studios (August September October 2010)

Artful Blogging Magazine (Somerset Studio, November December 2009 January 2010)






Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

No comments: